Are you looking for a UK degree programme and later earn a UK certificate in the Sultanate of Oman without going abroad with a great education and friendly environment? Then, we welcome you all to Gulf College!
If you are an international student interested in applying for a degree programme at Gulf College, you can do the following:
- International applicants who wish to join the college whether for a Bachelor’s degree programme should meet all the requirements set by the College and regulations implemented by the Sultanate of Oman.
- You must submit all of the following items to the College’s Admission and Registration Office:
- Completed Application Form.
- Original Secondary School Certificate or equivalent attested by the Ministry of Education – Sultanate of Oman.
- Two (2) photocopies of National ID Card or Passport.
- Eight (8) recent passport-sized photos.
- Evidence of Proficiency in written and spoken English through either IELTS with an average score of 6.0 or above overall components or TOEFL score of 550 (if available).
- Copy of certificate(s) of any additional educational qualifications.
- International applicants who do not have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent shall sit the Oxford Placement Test (OPT) level test and / or be interviewed before his / her admission to the programme.