Gulf College International Students' Ambassador Club is a new College initiative proposed by the Centre for Career Guidance and Alumni Affairs and Gulf College international undergraduate students.
Ambassadors are students who are currently studying at Gulf College and who have chosen to represent the college in the world. GC international ambassadors help other students with practical tips about life in Oman and studies at Gulf College. They take part in activities organised by the College, and share their emotions, hopes, dreams and experiences through the club’s facebook page .They share ideas, participate in different events, and appreciate each other’s cultures. So far, 17 international students have joined the club, making it a multi-variegated group of people coming from different corners of the world.
The main aim of the group is to offer a reliable platform to support potential future Gulf College‘s students by answering their practical questions and clearing up their doubts.
Names of International Ambassadors:
- Ms. Anushka Sharma (Indian) - BA (Hons.) Travel and Tourism Management
- Ms. Lasitha Yashwani (Sri Lankan) - BA (Hons.) Business Management
- Ms. Rabia Anjum (Pakistani) - BA (Hons.) Travel and Tourism Management
- Mr. Jawad Nabih Mohammad Al Raiy (Jordanian) - B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
- Ms. Hissa Khamis R Y Al Sheraim (Qatari) - BA (Hons.) Business Management
- Mr. Hussam Eldin Mohammed Al-Fouly (Egyptian) - B.Sc. (Hons.) Mobile Computing
- Mr. Ahmed Tariq (Sudanese) - B.Sc. (Hons.) Information System
- Mr. Junaid Zulfiqar (American) - BA (Hons.) Business Management
- Mr. Mamoun Mohammed Khir Serri (Syrian) - BA (Hons.) Business Management
- Mr. Nather Sabeeh Kalash Al Mohammedawi (Iraqi) - BA (Hons.) Computer Science
- Mr.Bader Abdulaziz Taha Ghazwan (Bruneian) - BA (Hons.) Marketing Management
- Mr. Hussein Fadlalah Dahir Charif (Lebanese) - BA (Hons.) Business Management
- Mr. Mohammed Salum Sleyum Al Rasihd (Tanzanian) - BA (Hons.) Accounting
- Ms. Hawraa Abdullah Mohammad Abdulwahab (Kuwaiti) - BA (Hons.) Business Economics
- Mr. AbdulRahman Abdulla Mohamed (Emirati) - BA (Hons.) Business Management
- Mr. Ramzi Badr Elddine Houache (Moroccan) - BA (Hons.) Marketing management
- Mr. Mohammed Rashid MA Al Khater (Qatari) - BA (Hons.) Accounting
Our international students ambassadors are always available for answering your queries:
Email us: email@example.com