Student Guidance Specialist and Counsellor Department
To help students transform personal challenges into life-enhancing opportunities.
- To guide, support and encourage students to reach their academic, personal, social and emotional potential, so the students can acquire:
- Enhanced self-awareness.
- A clear focus of the issues, problems, patterns, etc.
- Life-giving tools.
- Resolution of core issues and lifelong patterns of personal struggles.
- The want, the will and the choice to find peace in their lives.
- Give students the skills they need to succeed in their studies and social life.
- Support cooperation between the college and students in the fields of counseling and mental health.
- Providing consultancy to students, faculty and administrative staff at the college.
- Participate in the service and development of the community through the provision of individual sessions and workshops and group training sessions.
- Helping college students to adapt to university life requirements through developmental, preventive and training extension programs.
- The richness of the students' educational experiences through which they support their personal development and self-understanding so that they become more aware of their own identity, characteristics and personal abilities so that they can meet. the demands of life.
- Develop student personality through individual mentoring programs and assembly and provide support to students to deal with.