The Student Affairs Centre is considered one of the most important centres in the Gulf College due to its direct association with the College students who are the basis of the educational process in the College. With perfect coating environment.
Vision of the Centre :
Leadership and excellence in student activities and services to create a generation of thinker, creative and ambitious.
Mission of the centre :
Contribute to the building of the personality of the student educational, intellectual and physical, and develop his academic and creative skills, and provide the ideal environment conducive to creativity.
Objectives of the Centre:
• Provide all the student needs that provide students with an ideal environment for his university life.
• Building students intellectually, culturally, socially and physically based on sound and creative scientific foundations.
• Develop leadership skills, leadership, innovation, creativity and excellence among college students.
• To guide students towards everything that will overcome the obstacles and difficulties that affect their university life.
• Supporting and strengthening national identity and establishing the principles of patriotism among students.
• Contribute with the different units of the college in the implementation of specialized programs to upgrade the skills and abilities of students.
• Support the foundations of social responsibility, and motivate students towards all that would involve the community and interact with it.
Departments of the Centre:
Student Guidance Specialist and Counsellor Department
Career Guidance and Alumni Relations